GIVE TO THE MAX day is Thursday, November 13.
Please consider a gift directly to the Minnesota Hay Bank by making a secure, tax-deductible donation here.
FAQs about Give to the Max Day
Q: Why doesn’t the Minnesota Hay Bank participate at the Give to the Max website?
A: The Minnesota Hay Bank is a program of the MN Horse Welfare Coalition, for which the Animal Humane Society, a 501(c)(3), serves as our fiscal agent. This means all funds raised are tax-deductible and go directly to the Minnesota Hay Bank to feed horses, even though we are not a stand-alone, 501(c)(3).
Q: Why hasn’t the Minnesota Hay Bank registered as a 501(c)(3)?
A: We have elected to focus our all-volunteer organization on providing the highest-quality programing to help horses, while keeping our administrative costs very low. By partnering with Animal Humane Society, we leverage our financial and volunteer resources and significantly reduce our administrative costs. This, we are happy to report, means your donations goes directly to horses — not IRS filings, registration fees and other expenses.
Please join us in our work to improve the lives of horses by making a tax-deductible donation today.
You can help in the following ways:
- Make a cash donation in any amount.
- Pledge a donation of hay or other feeds.
- Include the “Minnesota Hay Bank” on your club’s membership renewal forms.
- Include a mandatory donation on show entry forms.
You can donate to the Minnesota Hay Bank in the following ways:
- By phone: (612) 326-4705; toll free (866) 461-4912.
- By check: Payable to “Minnesota Hay Bank – AHS”. Download our donation form.
- Send check and donation form to: Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition, 845 Meadow Lane North, Golden Valley, MN 55422
- Pay Pal — Click the donate button below and make your secure on-line donation today.
All donations to the Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition and the Minnesota Hay Bank are tax deductible. Thank you!!