The Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition’s 7th Annual Castration Clinic was a success! Please consider making a donation to support our on-going work to provide free or reduced-cost castrations to horses in need.
You can help in the following ways:
- Make a cash donation in any amount.
- Pledge a donation of hay or other feeds.
- Include the “Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition” on your club’s membership renewal forms.
- Include a mandatory donation on show entry forms.
- Credit card via telephone: Call Animal Humane Society’s donor services team — 763-489-2210 — and tell them you want to make a donation to the MNHWC/Minnesota Hay Bank. (They serve as our fiscal agent, and all money goes direct to us.)
- By check: Payable to “MNHWC/Minnesota Hay Bank – AHS”. Download our donation form.
- Send check and donation form to: Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition, c/o AHS, 845 Meadow Lane North, Golden Valley, MN 55422
- On-line donations: You can make a secure donation on-line via PayPay. Click our red “Donate Now” button.
All donations to the Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition are tax deductible. Thank you!!
Thank you to Jessica Smelter Design for her time and talent in designing our year-end fundraising graphic.