The Minnesota Hay Bank’s year-end campaign is in full swing. From December 1- December 31, our goal is to raise $10,000 for certified Minnesota horse rescues:
- Hightail Horse Ranch and Rescue (Hawley, MN)
- MN Hooved Animal Rescue (Zimmerman, MN)
- Sundown Horse Shelter (Hugo, MN)
- This Old Horse, Inc. (Hasting, MN)
- Truhaven Ranch, Inc. (Winsted, MN)
Please donate to the Minnesota Hay Bank by making a secure, tax-deductible today.
Scroll down the page for ways to donate — thank you!
Please join us in our work to improve the lives of horses by making a tax-deductible donation today.
You can help in the following ways:
- Make a cash donation in any amount.
- Pledge a donation of hay or other feeds.
- Include the “Minnesota Hay Bank” on your club’s membership renewal forms.
- Include a mandatory donation on show entry forms.
You can donate to the Minnesota Hay Bank in the following ways:
- Credit card via telephone: Call Animal Humane Society’s donor services team — 763-489-2210 — and tell them you want to make a donation to the Minnesota Hay Bank. (They serve as our fiscal agent, and all money goes direct to the Minnesota Hay Bank.)
- By check: Payable to “Minnesota Hay Bank – AHS”. Download our donation form.
- Send check and donation form to: Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition, c/o AHS, 845 Meadow Lane North, Golden Valley, MN 55422
- On-line donations: We are addressing technical issues with our on-line donation system (thanks for your patience and willingness to use other means to donate!) We expect this to be fixed in the coming days. Please check back if this is the best way for you to make a donation.
All donations to the Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition and the Minnesota Hay Bank are tax deductible. Thank you!!
Thank you to Jessica Smelter Design for her time and talent in designing our year-end fundraising graphic.