Please consider making a donation to support our on-going work to provide hay, free or reduced-cost castrations, and euthanasia services to horses in need.
You can help in the following ways:
- Make a donation in any amount.
- Pledge a donation of hay or other feeds.
- Include the “Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition” on your club’s membership renewal forms.
- Include a mandatory donation on show entry forms.
You can donate to the Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition’s Castration Clinic or the Minnesota Hay Bank or the Euthanasia Fund in the following ways:
Credit card via telephone: Call Animal Humane Society’s donor services team — 763-489-2210 — and tell them you want to make a donation to the MNHWC. (AHS serves as our fiscal sponsor, and all money goes direct to us.)
By check: Payable to “AHS — Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition”. Download our donation form.
Send check and donation form to: Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition, c/o AHS, 845 Meadow Lane North, Golden Valley, MN 55422.
- By PayPal: Click Donate Button and make a donation immediately.
All donations to Animal Humane Society-Minnesota Horse Welfare Coalition are tax deductible. Thank you!